Monday, October 7, 2013

Social Media

 If someone was to take a look at my social media profiles, they'd see a guy who liked to goof off and have fun and loved his friends and family. I don't post much on Facebook, but I update my Twitter and Instagram pretty regularly. Most of what I put on social media is either pictures or updates about me and friends hanging out, about sports, or just trying to be funny. This is a pretty accurate representation of me, and I don't think my social media accounts hold anything that could incriminate me or hurt me in the future. I feel like I have an image to uphold, and I don't want to do anything to possibly hurt that. I do my best to not post anything on my accounts that could come back to haunt me in the future. On rule I have is that if I didn't want my mother to read it, then I shouldn't post it. Following that helps me keep a clean profile, and hopefully keeps my social networks from endangering a possible future job or relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment